Monday, November 1, 2010

MashUp Monday # 1 : White Panda - What You Know About Little Secrets ( T.I. Vs Passion Pit )

White Panda, once again, kill it. They manage to sample the most infectious riff from Passion Pits - Little secrets and combine it with the zealous flow of T.I., making for a banger. These guys definitely challenge Super Mash Bros. for the crown of best mash artist. It will have your head bobbin' like a prom date in the backseat of her mom's Volvo, only this song has less teeth.

During last summer this was on constant loop through every speaker I possessed, whether it was bedroom or car and momentarily took the #1 most played song on my Ipod. And in due time, I promise it will do the same. Now go out, get a prom date, her mom's Volvo and jam this tune.



DnM

No comments:

Post a Comment